Our Vision is Coming to Life
For over two years, leaders of our parish and school have met and prayed with Monsignor Deptula to formulate an over-all vision for our parish and school. Enrollment, curriculum, teacher’s salaries, and technology were some of the areas discussed. A “campus master plan” was also developed to help give a vision for the future of the school and church. Several areas of need were addressed as well as several goals and dreams for the future.
Our Needs: $3.5 Million
- Remodel and update 17 classrooms: ceiling, lights, walls, windows, doors, cabinets and HVAC
- Reconfigure and add additional space to the administrative area; including updated faculty room, secure entrance and health room
- Build a new music room and remodel the existing room into an Art Studio
- Add an additional classroom for Spanish
- Purchase new furniture for classrooms and offices
- New flooring and lighting in the old gym
- Improved technology and Wi-Fi for virtual ministry
- Bell tower renovation
Call to Action
Help Us Reach Our Goal
Thank you for all who have contributed prayers and donations to bring vision to reality!
This campaign will address our NEEDS but our DREAMS will continue as part of our VISION.
How can I give?
It’s still not too late to help us reach our goal. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to donate online and please consider a sacrificial pledge to be fulfilled over the next two to three years. Your pledge can be paid monthly or in a variety of installments. Gifts made by direct bank transfer will save you/the parish the added expenses of credit card transactions. If you prefer to give the gift of stock or through more traditional paper “pledge cards,” please contact Chris in the parish office at (217) 359-4224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.