|Many of our Masses are being live streamed on YouTube!
Please visit bit.ly/BeyondthePew to view our latest videos and watch Mass live.
If you are searching for our channel on a YouTube app (on a smart TV, Chromecast, Firestick, etc.), search for "St. Matthew Virtual Ministry" to find our channel
Mass & Confession Schedule
Public Mass Schedule (Doors open 30 minutes before Mass)
Monday–Saturday: 7:00 am [inside the Church]
Saturday Evening Vigil: 4:00 pm & 5:30 pm [inside the Church]
Sunday: **7:30 am @ St. Boniface**, 8:00 am [outside in the parking lot; tune in to 89.1 FM], 9:30 am & 5:30 pm [inside the Church]
Streaming Mass Schedule (YouTube Live Stream)
Monday–Saturday: 7:00 am
Saturday Evening Vigil: 5:30 pm
Sunday: 9:30 am
Fridays: 8:15–8:45 am (“drive-through” Confessions in the parking lot)
Saturdays: 2:00–3:45 pm (inside the Church)
To prepare for the sacrament, a good Examination of Conscience is helpful to begin to ask ourselves the right questions for where we have failed and where we can improve. Here are the examinations from the Diocese of Peoria:
Holy Day Mass Schedule
Refer to the bulletin for specific holy days.
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration
Our perpetual adoration chapel is now open again! There are some different guidelines in place in light if the ongoing pandemic. Here are some things to note regarding the reopening:
- The maximum number of adorers allowed in the chapel at one time is four (4)
- The main Church will remain available for personal prayer during the normal posted hours
- Doors will be keycard access only — even daytime adorers need a keycard
- Adorers need to sign up for their holy hour at stmatt.weadorehim.com
- If you do not sign up ahead of time, please be sure to sign in as a guest once you arrive at the Adoration Chapel. This will ensure that anyone who may wish to visit can go online and see whether or not the Adoration Chapel is currently full and plan accordingly.
- Every individual adorer needs an account with We Adore Him
If you need assistance creating a We Adore Him account or obtaining a keycard, please contact Joe Taylor at the parish office or send an email to email@example.com.