Mass is now able to be offered publicly inside the Church with certain guidelines and precautions.
WARNING ABOUT RISK ASSUMED BY PARISHIONERS: While our parish staff will attempt to take appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public health authorities, parishioners and guests should understand that they assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 anytime they enter a public space since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection.
Guidelines for attending Mass in person
- Seating is limited to approximately 100 people
- There is no reservation system and saving seats is not permitted; seating is first come, first served, so please plan to arrive early (families that arrive separately will sit separately)
- There is no entrance from the side of the church; please enter the main doors and observe the six feet social distancing (this means you may have to wait in your car or the parking lot for a few moments)
- The usher will take your name and contact info and will seat you — please sit where you are directed
- People will be seated at the ends of the pews — family units may sit together, but must maintain six feet distance from the other end of the pew
- There will be no missalettes or worship aids provided; there will be no congregational singing
- The use of restrooms is discouraged, but in an emergency, alert an usher and they will assist you
- Distribution of Holy Communion will be immediately after Mass and utilize a different traffic flow, so please follow the ushers’ direction and exit the church immediately after receiving Communion (if you wish to pray after Mass, please do so outside).
- Remove your mask right before receiving Communion and put on right after receiving
- The priest will not greet parishioners after Mass and there is no congregating in the building or parking lot
- The church will be sanitized using electrostatic disinfectant
- Per local health and diocesan guidelines, ANYONE ENTERING THE PARISH CENTER OR CHURCH MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING and during Mass or event. As an act of charity to protect our priests, religious, and parishioners, DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE ILL.
Public Mass Schedule (Doors open 30 minutes before Mass)
Monday–Saturday: 7:00 am [inside the Church]
Saturday Evening Vigil: 5:15 pm [inside the Church]
Sunday: **7:30 am @ St. Boniface**, 8:00 am [outside in the parking lot; tune in to 89.1 FM], 5:15 pm [inside the Church]
Streaming Mass Schedule (Facebook Live Stream)
Monday–Saturday: 7:00 am
Saturday Evening Vigil: 5:15 pm
Sunday: 9:30 am
We are now able to offer Confessions inside the building.
Confessions will take place inside the Parish Center. Please enter through the double doors off the circle drive and an usher will direct you on where to go. Confessions will be offered outside the Parish Center via “drive-up” for vulnerable adults and those who are not comfortable entering the building.
Saturdays: 3:00–3:30 pm (outside the Parish Center); 3:00–5:00 pm (inside the Parish Center)
Holy Day Mass Schedule
Refer to the bulletin for specific holy days.
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration
Our perpetual adoration chapel is closed until further notice. It will reopen once it is safe to do so.